DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, we are doing something different this month to choose out IOM. We are going to have you vote for the winner :)

We chose the nominees this month, but that may change once we see how well this works.

Unfortunately, since we started late this month, you will only have 7 days to cast your vote. All voting will end at 23:59 on 8-28-01, so that we have time to contact the winner.

To vote, go here: http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/vote.shtml

·
Registered
568 Posts
I think this is a cool idea.

Furthermore, I would like to say to all members of DI.Net that if I were elected as September IOM I would strive to be the best, most user accessible IOM ever. I will disclose everything I have done to my car. I will be more than happy to give tips and hints that only the pros know( :rolleyes: ) and I will strive to end world hunger!

Buschman

P.S. Power to the PEOPLE!!!!

[ August 21, 2001: Message edited by: Buschman ]

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Ahem

"Good Morning and Good day to you all..."

"I would like to Thank you for this oppurtunity. I just want to say, it could be any of you with your fine vehicles up here today going the final mile."

Reaching down to kiss a baby

"If elected, I will not only strive to be the best IOM that this domain has ever seen, but strive to end fuel starvation and lower overall emissions."

Pause to allow standing ovation

"Thank you...thank you....no really thank you"

Pause another minute for clapping to subside

"I stand before you today, not a man wanting to be elected IOM....but a man that wants what everyone in this great domain yearns to become. A representative for the constiuents of this great website."

"I believe that together, we can overcome scratches in your paint.....door dings....rust....and yes, even misfiring"

Pause again while deafening applause rocks the auditorium

"It all starts here with the IOM. Think of this as a stepping stool to a better designed Intrepid...a sportier ride for less money. Rear Windows that go ALL...THE...WAY...DOWN!!!!!"

Crowd rushes the stage to touch Intrepidatious, but bodyguards LHSer and Si slap them around until the mob calms down

"I realize that you are excited...I'm excited too. So let me end with these words. If I am elected in 6 short days from now. I will let you, the public...determine my next modification. Within reason of course...."

"In my heart I know we can defeat the Ricers"

"God Bless"

The crowd goes out of control, rushes the stage knocks LHSer's 40 out of his hand...he grabs his 9mm and starts shooting anything that moves. A stray shot blows out Si's left front tire. A struggle ensues between the two...Afro hair flies everywhere, gold teeth shower the air...who will emerge victorious (ie: alive) ???

Stay Tuned

[ August 21, 2001: Message edited by: Intrepidatious ]

·
Registered
568 Posts
My opponent is trying to pull the wool over the eyes of Domestic drivers everywhere. Intrepidatious does not care about you only your vote! Now I'm not saying he is not a nice guy *subliminal message* He kicks puppies */subliminal message*. But what I am saying is he is a power hungry PC thug who will stop at nothing to get the IOM!

You call me a mud slinger?

Fine lets get down to facts!

I have pictures from an undisclosed source that will clearly show Intrepidatious using non synthetic oil! I can further prove that he does not warm his car up AT ALL. That's right people, he is the kind of animal that just turns the key and goes!

I'm sorry that this thing had to turn ugly. But I feel the mebers of DI.net need to know who they are electing to the most pretigous position in the forum, IOM!

Buschman

p.s. I use mobil one and have a remote starter to allow 2-5 minutes of warm up time :D

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
:rolleyes:

Ahhhh...my friends...while Mr. Buschman is providing us some clever "entendres" to make you look the other way. We will examine the facts that he has laid out.

"I use mobil one "
Yes, you do...BUT IT IS USED!!! He found a barrell behind Jiffy Lube and has been using it's worn out old decrepid oil for the past two years!!! (and he changes it every 3,500 miles instead of the recommended 3,000!!!)

"and have a remote starter to allow 2-5 minutes of warm up time "
After investigating this, I found out that he does have a remote starter....his little brother!!! Yes, that's right!! He sends his little brother out in the sleet, hail and blizzard like conditions to start his car so he can be nice and toasty warm while he has to pry his poor brother off his door handle with an ice scraper.

Besides, I have a Remote Starter in my car also... :)

I also heard that he had something going on with an intern... :) (Lucky bastard!)

Anyway, here's an updated picture of my beautiful car (since I haven't sent any new one's since this site started!):

Since this picture has been taken, the side badging has been removed...(I love those rims!)

I'm actually adding today a rearview mirror out of a 2000 Grand Am with the Map lights on the bottom to better read my voter's congratulatory letters. (I got my g/friend the MitoCorp Compass/Temp Rearview Mirror, so I inherited her old one, which is actually pretty cool)

I also just finished talking with Joedk, and I'm purchasing his windvisors for the side windows. (Thanks again Joe!)

Buschman....your car does look sweet as always. Whenever my car needs a paint job, I can already tell you what color it's going to be... :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I too will be running in the first monthly IOM election. And I'd just like to say that while Bushman and Intrepidatious are trying to bash each other by spreading rumors I come to you today with cold hard facts.

Right here in my possession I have a tape recorded meeting involving my 2 fellow opponents, Bushman and Intrepidatious. In this meeting Bushman clearly contradicts himself by first saying
I did not have sexual relations with that man, Mr. Intrepidatious
then later he was quoted saying:
I did, infact, have sexual relations with that man, Mr. Intrepidatious
Based on this new information i have presented with you today, i will allow you to choose the new IOM. Hopefully you'll make the right choice and vote JGARRETT98

The facts presented in this message are in fact, only facts of my imagination.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
i'd umm...make a speech, but i have no reason to...so i'll umm....crawl under this rock.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'm appalled!

This isn't sexism!

This isn't racism!

This isn't even agism!

This IS genism!

That's right Jgarret98 is a raving Genist! First genner's do you want a man that doesn't give two shits about you and you (and I quote)"antiquated old style shitty lookin Trep"?

Second genner's I appeal to you too. Who do you think Jgarret will be jocking when the Third gens come out? He will drop you like a bad habit.

Buschman stands for loyalty! Not only did I not trade in my Dodge Intrepid when i was at the dealer, but I laughed in their face! the Chevy guys had there mouths watering over the prospect of selling my trep to the public, but Buschman won't go out that way. To further illustrate my point I will tell you a story that happened last night. I got home a little early from work yesterday and saw the opportunity to wash one of my babies. I have a dirty intrepid and a dirty brand new Pontiac(less than 2 days old). Which one do you think I washed first?

That's right the sexy lookin Trep got the pampering! and why is this?

Cause Buschman stands for loyalty.

Buschman also stands for honesty and if I am elected I will throw a party here in MD and will promise that everyone of my supports will get laid.

Buschman

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Buschman also stands for honesty and if I am elected I will throw a party here in MD and will promise that everyone of my supports will get laid.
It almost sounds worth it, but I don't think using your 7 year old sister's sexy body to get elected is very fair.

And also, I do respect the first gen Treps. My brother owns a 96 ES and I dare not challenge him to a race because my ass would be handed to me. And not only am I loyal to Intrepids, I'm loyal to Dodge, and I will not go out and buy any GM product....some people are such traitors...

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
I think we should have two IOMs every month... splitting the 1st and 2nd gen.

I don't think its too accurate to compare 1st gens and 2nd gens. In a way its like apple's and oranges.

Or how bout do it this way.... one month only have 1st gens voting... the second month have 2nd gens... this way the person can actually rule for two months with his own gen.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Originally posted by JGarrett98:
I'm loyal to Dodge, and I will not go out and buy any GM product....some people are such traitors...

I see so every morning you open your dodge refrigerator and drink you dodge orange juice. While tying your dodge sneakers and walk outside your dodge designed and built house. You are a true American :rolleyes: let's face it Dodge doesn't make products that fit in every class. i wanted a muscle car and Dodge doesn't make one. That's the main reason I went with the pontiac. That and the Pontiac is a nice car.

You see voters, I can cross the barriers that divide. I can see the forest for the trees. JGarrett and his dodge tennis shoes don't have enough since to come in out of the rain :p

I can represent 1st gen and 2nd gen alike. JGarrett's anti-"gettin laid" policies will be a drain on our bullitin board and will sacrifice the sanctity of the one night stand!

Don't allow him to manipulate you like a puppet voter. Vote buschman, he's a straight shooter!

Buschman

Sponced by Dodge(Cause Dodge backs Buschman)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Attention Ladies And Gentlemen:

you stuck on ur decision? wanna see a fresh face, and car as ur IOM, well then Chris "93Intrepid" will represent u well...

im a young 17 year old, dedicated my car, so if any of u want to know who to vote for, vote "93Intrepid"....check out my web site to see obsession!!

Thank You

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
JGarrett's anti-"gettin laid" policies will be a drain on our bullitin board
Who said anything about that? I was just pointing out the fact that I dont want your little sis. Me and my Dodge brand condoms, and my Dodge brand silk boxers are all about it, as long as they are of an appropriate age. And with my front bench seat, I can invite another couple to come with me in my Trep to get it done :D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
(GANGSTA/PIMPSTA HAND SHAKES ALL ROUND AS USUAL) Diz G doz any`fin for da Greenz, Intrepidatious dude pay` goo` a` diz Perms fo` diz homey cost maj`or Greenz..

I f`ink`s I talkz for da LHSer when weez sayz dat diz G`s are avail`ble to p`rotect yowz candidatez... Diz G has alreadyz made hiz vote..

Peace out.

[ August 21, 2001: Message edited by: Si ]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts