DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently lost my hard drive on my computer, which had a .pdf of the 04 Intrepid service/repair manual. There used to be a link to download it on this site, but I am unable to find it. Can someone help? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The service manual only states 2.7L and 3.5L. I'm sure this question has been answered somewhere, but could someone kindly tell me if the 3.2L is similar to the 3.5L. My area of interest is in the Oil Cooler parts (I found my leak, it's the cooler line) and it looks similar to the 3.5L diagram.

thanks

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Yup, they should be the same. The 3.2 is the exact same as the 3.5, except for the bore size.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,838 Posts
The service manual only states 2.7L and 3.5L. I'm sure this question has been answered somewhere, but could someone kindly tell me if the 3.2L is similar to the 3.5L. My area of interest is in the Oil Cooler parts (I found my leak, it's the cooler line) and it looks similar to the 3.5L diagram.

thanks
3.2/3.5 are identical in every way, except bore size. All the info you have on the 3.5 will be the same on the 3.2.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts