·
Registered
1,713 Posts
The strip poker is better..although some of those girls LOOK hot

·
Registered
417 Posts
This is great.

Still couldn't look at it at work (at least where I work), but quite amusing nonetheless.

...I'll take the redhead, to go, please...

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Nope, wouldn't be safe for work. Sorry. Sexual harrassment is termed as anything that is interpreted as offensive, even if the intent by the offender was innocent. You could even say, "Hey Jess, you look nice today" and still could be in trouble depending on how Jess took your words to mean. She could think you're a dirty old man trying to get in her pants by saying that. I don't think anyplace would do anything, but be sure that they would warn you to just not say anything to her except things directly related to work. Oh yeah, even if you didn't even intend for her to see those pics, just having them creates a "harrassing environment" which you could still get in trouble for.

Believe me, I found out the hard way!!! I was just trying to be nice to this stupid ***** when she reported me! Complimenting the pics she had up in her cubicle was about the only nice thing I could think of to say to her, and I got in trouble. I was told just not to say anything at all and made to watch some stupid harrassment video. (I'm over it now, I think)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts