DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two of Turbo's SGE boxes, one is the 1st gen of his production and has never been installed/used or anything, the other is the later released smaller box style which I had tried to install in my 2000 ES and had some problems with, if I remember right it was due to a wiring issue though

These were made for 1998-2001 models and to be honest I can't guarantee they will work at all

Details on the SGE's can be found here http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14086

Now for the good part, if you seriously want them I will send them out free of charge to the first person who claims them here. No PM, no email, just the first to reply here saying they want them will get a PM from me asking for your address. You will get a happy package with both black boxes and some old wrinkled instructions that came with my later model.

I would prefer to send these to a US addy since it will be lighter on my pocket and ideally would love to see someone with extensive electronics knowledge get them so they can analyze/troubleshoot and possibly reproduce them.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
and, if, hypothetically i cannot complete, i will pass along all my notes, equip, etc, on so that another can continue the project

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I'm an electronics tech, so if you need any assistance, just let me know ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts