DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again, on my way to a meet (I will do my best to make this one, even given short notice), I am enticed to save money by sharing a room. If anyone is up for this again (again referring to intl or carlisle), we should post in here. Hmm.. I'll be able to come down there Thursday and stay until Sunday or maybe Monday, but depending on others plans I might just do Friday - Sunday. Let me know what you guys wanna do, if anything.

So heres the intl meet-style listing:

Thursday night:
1) kirrer

Friday night:
1) kirrer

Saturday night:
1) kirrer

Also, i take it that this is not as big of a thing as international? Or will we have a deal worked out with that hotel again? Cause that was 1337. (the stickers in the rooms said $180 for the room, but our rate was like $60).

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Well...........if I get my Laser soon.........I'll drive it down. I'm not coming down Thurs, so Fri and Sat would be the only nights for me.

.......OK, I just realized that the Gearfest date has changed to October.........I'm not going down for "Heat 2". I'll probably be there for Gearfest.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, Justin - you're coming to gearfest? Looong drive, but yeah - I'll be glad to split a room with ya. No tony this time... "**** YOU, *****!!!"

;)

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
If this turns out to be a big meet again, I will be up for spliting a room with you again there Kirrer.

Although, from the way its sounding, I'll probably just be driving up for the day.

--Gorm

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Justin said:
i'll be down with sharing a room for you, once again, buddy!!! lol

let me know!
gazetowardthesky said:
Justin, you're driving to gearfest? hmmm.... maybe a caravan?
whoa! are we getting some east coasters coming to a midwest meet?

i need a place to stay too....if the weathers still nice, i might just set up a tent on the parking lot at strats lol

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
01redMS said:
whoa! are we getting some east coasters coming to a midwest meet?

i need a place to stay too....if the weathers still nice, i might just set up a tent on the parking lot at strats lol
Hey, Tim - thats actually not a half-bad idea. In fact, I'd definately be up for stealing your idea from you. I've got a couple tents, one which is my newest that sleeps 6 I believe (so really sleeps 4). Hmm...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts