DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the new trep has character

Well I've arived in ny. I'm at a tire store right now gettin the blizzaks put on. She is a beauty. Couple of probs ill adress later but for 1900 I can't complain... yet. Anyways we still have to drive 70miles to ft drum and then I gotta go check in on post but ill put some pics on soon and ask a thousand questions later... till then..

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
the new trep

Ok.
1. Someone with a sunroof... the power wire to the sunroof is ran to the 30 amp fuse in the fusebox. I think its the only 30 amp in there. Can't rememer fuse number but it runs the blower among other things. I'm thinking its an aftermarket roof as it is a diff color grey than the rest of the interior and it only has one button. There's also no slider shade thingy to block the sun. Um... what else.. O the display for the temp control is a pest. It went out but a couple taps and it comes back on. Ill search forums for how to on getting to it to check connections. Its got the nice display thingy with the garage door openers and the mpg but I dunno how to reset the trip. Or is that how far I can go on what's in the tank? Um... o a pop noise when I turn all the way right then come back to the left... and check engine light is on. Did I read you can get codes in this car on a display? That's it for now. Going to the px to eat with the wife. Ill read the how to on posting pics and add some assuming I can from a sidekick3. Anything else infamous on the se I should look for? Engine runs great, seems to have perfect allignment, and shifts like butter. Also there's a slight slow shudder when braking at low mph. Guessing front rotors? Also the blower has a mind of its own. Blows sometimes. Sometimes not. Figure there's a relay I can replace or something electrical before I assume the blowers going out. Craigslist ad on the car b4 I bought it is www.utica.craigslist.org/car/228073518.html there's pics there

1 - 2 of 2 Posts