DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little info on shifters. When i Chrysler bought back my gas pedal sticking R/T. I took out the 300M crome shifter. They well fit the 2002 Stratus`s and 2000 Neon Shifters. So i but the Crome shifter in the Stratus and the leather one in the Neon replacing the cheap plastic one. The Crome shifter looks even better in the Stratus than the Intrepid R/T for some reason. So if any body has 2000 or newer Neon`s or Stratus`s as a second car the Crome shifters will fit their cars to.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I have a 2000 Neon, thanks for the info. Although, my girlfriend isn't too keen on modifying her car. And I suppose the chrome shifter would be cold in the winter. She will curse me every day for it. Ahhh, screw her, I'll get one anyway!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are not that cold. Had mine this winter did not really notice it being cold. There is leather on the side and that keeps it warm.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Maybe a bad question - but where are you all getting your 300M shifter?

I know I'd been tossing around the idea of getting one, and I'm sure others have too.

Thanks!

-Drew

·
Registered
4 Posts
One more quickie - all the DC vehicles with Autostick have the same shifter knob shape, those that I have seen anyway. That means that this knob will fit at least every Stratus with Autostick back to 1996.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts