DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok folks here are shots of my 96 concorde that my friend gave me! I said I would posts shots of her once she was cleaned up!

and here are the rims I wanna buy if they're not sold!

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
wow 28 views and not one comment, suggestion, opinion...nada...ooooook
Don't feel bad about it. How alot of posts go. Those rims are 16 in ones right? If so I think they came of a sebring. I wanted to get a set of those back in the day. I call the baby special rims.

Clean Corde! Question whatca going to do with it?

·
Registered
14,860 Posts
wow 28 views and not one comment, suggestion, opinion...nada...ooooook
Looking clean and straight for 15 years old. Where's the engine pictures? As for those 28 views,,, I truely do not think 28 people looked and didn't post, more than likely a Google Spider or 'guest'.

So let's see some engine pictures.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well that's what I was hoping someone would post something about the rims, so they will fit the Concorde? And what do you guys think about the bra and stuff?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
601 Posts
I wish mine was in that nice of shape, looks really good.

Even if you don't get those wheels, just putting a nice set of lugs on your current wheels will make them look SO much better. It looks like you have the original lugs with the thin cover?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank you guys for the nice compliments! I will take some engine shots soon... btw I failed to mention she only has 180,000km and would have had less had my friend not drive her to kingston from montreal! when my friend got the concorde it was only at 88,000km! her grandfather had the car before and he didnt drive anywhere! LOL and she never drove it much as she worked only 15min away, it was the drive to kingston that upped the milage! I dont have much planed for her as I am using her as my daily driver and dont wanna put too much mods and wanna put all the mods in my red trep! I got big plans this summer for the red trep!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts