DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since m Intrepid only has the 15 inch steel wheels, and I need new tires soon anyways, I've been considering upgrading to new wheels. As I know that the wheels off of any LH will fit my car, I ideally wanted a set of Intrepid ES wheels, although I'm pretty certain that there aren't any junk yards in the area that have them. However, a nearby yard does have a set of LHS wheels (well, it's sort of a set, there are three matching ones, and a fourth which I think matches, but it is an LHS wheel) that I could get for $200. I'm just not certain if they'd look good or not, so I would appreciate any feedback.
(BTW, sorry for the crappy picture, but I only have MS Paint on my computer, so this was about the best I could do)

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Honestly, that would look better than hub-caps. You could use your steelies for winter tires, too. I'd say go for it if they're in reasonably good shape, and well worth it. :)

·
Registered
781 Posts
i'm getting a set of concorde alloys, which are the same as the ones you show, only a dark gold color... for 150! i'm trying to find to find the silver color such as yours though... i really like the way those look

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I can get you a picture of a dark coloured intrepid with those rims. I'm not even talking about putting my concore rims on my intrepid either, I know where there is a intrepid like that. On another note i know where there is a concorde with ES intrepid rims. lol

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, thank you all for the input. Unfortuantly, at this time it's not financially reasonable to get a new set of wheels (I got the EGR valve replaced today, at $320). However, if I get a job in the near future, it's something I have in mind, so that even if I don't get the specific wheels I mentioned, I can look for another set (or even better, a set of ES wheels).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts