DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is I...White 2003 Dodge Intrepid in case anyone forgot. I met you all, or most of you, at Carisle. Well I will be representing for all of us when I can, and on Sunday we won best in class at a show that didnt really have our class, so not bad! I am in York, PA so if you hear of any shows holla at me!!!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whut up man!!! Told ya I was on here!! Hey, thanks for taking pictures. For some reason we always forget to get them, plus it was CRAZY hot so we were just ready to get going.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Marcus!!! I'm glad to see you are *finally* posting! :tongue: I guess we can let you keep the trophees now! lol Tell Maria I said hi and that she should join the boards too! You two are awesome, it was great seeing you yesterday!

Keith- yes, our local club goes to a lot of shows, at least one every weekend! Pat hasn't been able to do as many as he likes with work and all, but we're always busy! How's Ja Rule doin? Does he miss J Lo?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey marcus ,

Welcome abord , Im rak_02 bimmer_2002's girl , we have the silver r/t wiht the body kitt , you cant forget me im the girl who walked right up to you the first time , I hope I'll be seeing you at my carlisle wedding next year your car would be the perfect limo to take pics with :)

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Nice to see ya man. Never got to talk to ya at the show but I was there. Don't listen to the people hating the 2.7. Unless you plan on racing people with it I think the 2.7 is good for a show type car.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
It's about time you sign up! :p How's everything?? Nice to see you online. :fun_08:Take care!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts