DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this question has been asked before and I just did a search and could not find the answer. Please do not harm me too much for asking again. But would the mirrors from a 1G LH vechicle work on a 2G LH vehicle? If not what other mirrors (if any) are compatible (bolt on) with my 2002 SE?

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
I remember the thread as well. I think the consensus was "no".
But don't quote me on that. Wish I could be more definative for you.

Cheers

BJ:anon:

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
There's only three bolts holding them on (behind some trim). If the yard has a first and second gen there, you should be able to give it a try pretty quickly.

Just a thought.

Cheers

BJ:anon:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I asked this a few months ago and the answer was "without some modification"......... now, I'm not sure if the modification had to do with electronics, or the mounting bolts, but, if there's some in the yard, hell, give it a try Keith and let us know how it turns out, I've always wanted some of the 300 mirrors with the built in signals

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
i believe ACR has the 300m mirrors on his 1st gen so I would have to assume they are similar and would work.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
why would you rather have the folding 1st gen mirrors over the 300m lighted ones?

Hell, i could trade you and save you the trip!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
i believe ACR has the 300m mirrors on his 1st gen so I would have to assume they are similar and would work.
They are totally different. It was alot of Job to make the convertion. I need the help of body shop to do it. The electrical connector is different on both side. It is not a direct fit!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts