DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering, if you look below You'll see the crappy faded side rub strips on the car, Has any one taken them off? How would it look? O r do I just re-fininsh them? Ideas, inputs?

If someone has, do you have a pic?

photoshop guys, alterations welcome!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I have heard it might not look so good to remove them, but I have never seen it with out them. BTW- no pic bud, you can't link from freeservers. Use the attach image option. If you get a pic up, I will photoshop it for you so you can see what it would look like without the side strips. :)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I don't suppose you have a higher resolution pic? One that perhaps isn't so pixelated?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, haven't been around enough to get the hang of the new boards yet (busy as heck). Sadly I don't have a digital camera yet and that shot was taken with a crappy disposable. I've been meaning to get a few better shots of her lately, I'll try to get them done soon. Maybe I'll try and fix that sig link thingy now...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks real sharp on yours but, I noticed you dont have the lower body cladding I got, and that's where I think losing the rub strips will make it look crappy. Probally just gonna keep them and re-finish them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have the ES side skirts being put on as we speak... it took me soo long to find some... uggh.. oh well... hope it looks ok with out the mouldings... I can't have the mouldings because it will ruin my flames!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
post a few pics when done please!? I'd love to see it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts