DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally i got around to making a sig thread with pictures. I'll be adding to this as time goes on.

Specs:

-1995 Dodge Intrepid Base soon to be ES
-3.5L, original tranny
-186,000 miles
-Bench seat, column shift for now
-15" winter wheels , 19" ADRs for the summer
-All Amsoil fluids minus the coolent, and brake fluid.

What i have done to it:

-Foglighted bumper cover
-Routine maintnence
-Autodim rear veiw mirror
-Pioneer deck, Rockford Punch 2" in the dash, kenwoods the rest the way around
-A/C delete (compressor, condensor, lines, etc..)
-Custom K&N intake

How it looked when i got it:

The paint looked much worse in person (not much shine at all). I polished it all at work since then.

How it is now

My car with alex's car.

I had more pics somehwere, hell if i know where they went..... oh well, i'll be taking more this week, bunch of mods in the work, car is all apart :D

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
****.... Nice ride. If I didnt have limp mode Fog light cover mod was my next mod. bumpers without fogs look wierd and stand out to me.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DIT said:
Bout time you got that fog light bumper cover now your car looks like a CAR:D heh that 3.5 is lookin nice and shiny under there car looks good.

lol, thats been on there since December...

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
god I am so jelous on how clean your car is. Looks freaken awsome. The new hubies give it a nice touch too :)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Going to be doing some motor work this week. Painting my valve/cam covers wrinkle finish black to look like HEMI valve covers, should look cool!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
So you are going to do mine right away ya hoser, eh?

J/K

Can't wait to see them. Should look good with you painting skillz.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

Did my tailights lastnight. Turned out good IMO, still need to sand and polish them. Used reduced base coat (Dupont Chromabase) and finished off wih 4 coats of Dupont HC-7600 clear. Light shines through very well at night, but still look black. If anyone is intrested I can spray up a set for your car, in any color really. (I manage a bodyshop, and am headpainter, so i do know what i am doing ;) Wouldnt cost too much, i can figure out some prices if anyone is intrested. Leave your comments!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Nice car, very clean. How much are you looking for to black out the tails? I'm thinking about doin' it, but i'm afraid of doing it on my own because I don't want to **** 'em up. Let me know costs. *anyways* nice car :)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Send me a PM regarding the tailights if you want.....

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update: Got pulled over last night for the tailights. I was coming out of a gas-station where a county patrol car came up upon me, and proceded to pull me over. I convinced him they are fine, and with further analyzation, he agreed. Prolly didnt have anyhting better to do, other than that i have got no static. :anon: :icon16:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
whitey from chat said:
Update: Got pulled over last night for the tailights. I was coming out of a gas-station where a county patrol car came up upon me, and proceded to pull me over. I convinced him they are fine, and with further analyzation, he agreed. Prolly didnt have anyhting better to do, other than that i have got no static. :anon: :icon16:
hahaha...i was waiting for that. I really want to do the whole thing but didn't know how much BS I was going to get for it.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPDATE:

Ok got the new wheels on, they are 99+ grand am GT 16" wheels, got a really good deal on em, so i said what the hell, better than the steelies.... I mounted a set of BFGoodrich Traction T/As on them (245/50/16, cause i wanted a fatter tire) They work good, took a little modding but other than they fit well. Also have my clear corners on the other week too. I got my exhaust done yestarday, but no pics of that yet..... Car is close to rolling 190,000 miles...

Crappy pic quality, they were scanned....

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I'm jealous of how nice that car looks *bows head in shame*

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Looks really nice for a car with that much mileage. You will love those tires :fun_08: I have a set too and I love them.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the comments everyone! Car will be back going in for paint sometime this month again. Will be entering it for the Dupont Hot Hues 2007 calender. Still not sure on final design, but should involve several colors. I'm excited about it. The car def. wont be white anymore. I have 'till late march for entry.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts