DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, for one, find exceedingly long signatures with over-sized pics to be distracting and irritating. I know some of you feel the same.

I just wanted to make it aware to you, that you can turn off your ability to see user sigs by going to user cp, and then to edit options. The same can be done for avatars and uploads.

This will is a welcome tid-bit of knowledge for any dial-up users, or users who don't like to sift through sigs to get to the point of the post.

My personal policy is to post my sig in my first post of a thread, then uncheck the box everytime I post after that. To each his own. It doesn't matter to me anymore, as I can't see them now anyway. :p

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I like looking through peoples' signatures. I don't have problems loading the pics either, so I guess it doesn't matter to me either way.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
A few lines of information and or a picture describing your car to others that is put at the end of every post you make.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Intrepid99 said:

Well I was considering shortening mine down last week before the forums had problems, but after all this nagging, I don't think I will. Better turn them off if you don't want to see 'em.
Tsk tsk...where are your Webster/Administrator role model skillz? :sheep:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
bah my cable compay is screwing up and i only have 1 IP right now....hence my webserver not working, or else i'd put up an obnoxios picture for the hell of it
:devil:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Intrepid99 said:

Well I was considering shortening mine down last week before the forums had problems, but after all this nagging, I don't think I will. Better turn them off if you don't want to see 'em.
Thank you for re-stating my original point. :p

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
YAY! They finally figured it out! i'm working again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts