DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sigs are pretty handy things to have, I know, but some people's are just getting out of hand. My scroll wheel finger has gotten such a workout recently that I think it has twice the muscle mass of any others. Is there any way we could cut down on the amount of info. we have on these things? Maybe some smaller pics, instead of the 800x600's I swear some people have. I know this is even more work for the sites operators to do, but it's just a thought.:)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Re: Already tried

ATFCharger said:
I've already tried this suggestion, but people don't give a §h*t.
Why should they? I mean if they don't wanna scroll through signatures just do what Randy said.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I agree with PIMPED. Thats one of the reasons I love this message board so much...the creativity of peoples signatures. If you dont like it all you have to do is turn it off :biggrin: Isnt technology wonderful?!:baaa:

·
Registered
336 Posts
I know on some boards its either a written or unwritten rule that you only post your signature once in each thread. That would seriously cut down on the scrolling. Sometimes it takes like 10 replies and it's already on page 2......should take alot more than that.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I think creativity is great, but there needs to be a physical size limit to sigs. I dont want to turn them off because I can see quickly by a sig, who it is. But images should not really be over 200 pixals high or 600 wide. Most are fine, but there are some that are out of hand.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
My sig also falls within the given "guidelines". Thanks again Joe for the GIF. :)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
When I get my motor rebuilt, I will put a pic of my empty engine bay in there just for you. :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts