DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was in the fast lane and this chick with cali plates is doing 10 under.. and i admit i was tailgating but to motivate her into going faster or move... so after a mile she floors it a puff of smoke comes out and she cuts to the right lane and still flooring it... so after a sec head start i gun it and just fly past her, and was gone this all happen with in 3-5 seconds..there were no cars infront of her at all.. I am talkin it was her in the left and another car in the right... and a guy in a lexus next to me which look like he tried to keep up and drove by and guess what.. she drove by me with a pist look on her face lol..speed limit is 50 and she was doing 35-40 so i was able to drop to second and lol love rolling starts..

she had a pos 4 door civic with one of those numbers in the back window for temp reg untill it passes smog or what ever
cali people know more info about that number

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well as i sped ahead i looked over and had the looks of crack head and even helen keller would say"**** shes ugly" now if it was a hot chick then i would of gotten side by side and well do my thing...

·
Registered
758 Posts
I'm sure he was talking about the girl.. as in wtf was she thinking.. she prolly thought she could smoke him... LOL!
yeah she could smoke him, well at least his pole ....... hahahahaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts