DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '01 Intrepid has the 3.5 swap and runs well but it blends in with half a million other silver intrepids in my area. It's an SE and still wears the steel wheels and directional covers but I am looking for some new wheels. I just bought a spoiler for the back I have to paint and I am wondering if there are any other suble appearance mods I can do that will set it off from the crowd.

Lets see what you did.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Here's mine the day I got it (look familiar?)

Most noticeable modifications:

Projector Headlights with Halos

ES Bumper with Fog Lights
18" Machined Face Dodge Avenger R/T Wheels
Chrome Dual Outlet Exhaust Tip with Flowmaster 40-Series Muffler
Heritage-Style R/T Badges on the C-Pillars (yes, I know it's not a real R/T, but whatever!)
Debadged Doors and Replaced the Hood Emblem with one from the Chrysler 300C
Trunk-lid Spoiler

The cheapest way to make it stand out from the crowd is to simply keep it clean and shiny! :)

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
I'll ditto MegaTrep's comments on the wheels - those Avenger rims are NICE. I'm starting to get a serious wheel-jones - the alloys on my car are pretty beat up. They'd make great winter rims tho! :biggrin:

·
Registered
397 Posts
You're the one I messaged on YouTube about the headlights! Sick Intrepid!
Haha! Small world we live in! :) Now that I see your car, I really recommend the chrome headlights!

I love those Avenger wheels!!
I'll ditto MegaTrep's comments on the wheels - those Avenger rims are NICE. I'm starting to get a serious wheel-jones - the alloys on my car are pretty beat up. They'd make great winter rims tho! :biggrin:
Thanks! They were a pain-in-the-ass to make them fit the car, but I love 'em! :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. The spoiler will make a difference but I think the biggest impact is a good set of wheels. Those wheels look good.

·
Registered
250 Posts

nothing to much wheels white letter tires window tint, and on the back i painted the top of my tail lights silver and have a big mopor sticker on the back and i painted my wiper cowls silver as well thats just the outside

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Hmmm... this thread is gonna cost me a lot of money.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts