DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad too decided that he wanted a new car so he went out and got himself a 2006 Ram SLT Quad cab loaded! Its got the Hemi with MDS, Sirius, Infinity etc! and best of all....

Its Bright Silver Metallic!!

Picked it up today with 11 miles, now its got 52!

The Hemi sounds AWESOME!!

Pics:

Rest of the pics can be seen Here!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I got to drive it tonight ;) man does the hemi have some giddyup! He really likes is and its much nicer then his 2002 Ram was... I love the Rims, the woodgrain, and I think that Chrysler changed the speakers or something because this Infinity is MUCH better then the old on in the 02 was... I let him know that everyone complimented it and he said thanks!

Ill get some more pics on Monday when Ryan and Scott are up here at my house on Monday!

Edit: Rep to all!

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Sweeeeet!!! My dads got an 04 regular cab 4x4 with the HEMI. Man I love that truck. Its quick and I was really surprised at how well it rides the first time I took it for a spin. Its good your dad got the Infinity. My dad didn't order it because he loved the non Infinity system in my R/T when he had it so he thought it would be the same. Unfortunately it was crap. I replaced it with a kenwood system two weeks after he got it and now the sound is as beautiful as the rest of the truck.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Bobby, your mom gets a brand new Milan and then your dad gets a brand new HEMI Ram? Think they'll adopt me? :p

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Looks very nice. Silver on top of that ;) Will we see your dad at Carlisle? :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts