DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$500 gets you a lifetime subscription to all Sirius channels. You can change your Sirius receiver up to three times and keep the same subscription.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
What's special is that they were supposed to stop the lifetime deal last month. I got a lifetime subscription last October. I don't like the three-receiver-only part but oh-well...

·
Registered
655 Posts
you actually have a limit of times you can switch your radio with sirius? thats messed up....haha i got a good deal from XM....free Pioneer Airware....LOVE IT!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
russ1anstud said:
you actually have a limit of times you can switch your radio with sirius? thats messed up....haha i got a good deal from XM....free Pioneer Airware....LOVE IT!
Dunno what Airware is but at least I have Howard Stern! :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
lol the only way i liked his show is on TV when u actually see them hoochies lol. Airware is that Pioneer portable player (like MyFi) that you can take anywhere you want...usually runs around 200$ :fun_61:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
russ1anstud said:
lol the only way i liked his show is on TV when u actually see them hoochies lol. Airware is that Pioneer portable player (like MyFi) that you can take anywhere you want...usually runs around 200$ :fun_61:
I haven't seen any of it (yet) but Stern has an OnDemand setup with all of his E! shows without the pixelation of the hoochies and bewbies... Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
That is a good deal, but the part that sucks about it is that you can only change the receiver so many times......... I have sirius and pay every 3 months... speaking of that it's about that time for it to come out of my account and i don't even have a car yet.... lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts