DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Sanyo CRSR-10 Sirius Satellite Receiver with Car and Home Kit Brand NEW in the box, This unit has a built in FM transmitter and will work in ANY car/truck with an FM radio and it also comes with the home kit so you can take it out of the car use it in your home. This unit retails for $199.99 - I am asking $80 each with free shipping anywhere in the cont US.

* Built-in FM Transmitter - Allows music to be heard through existing car or home radio * Three Interchangeable Color Rings - change colors as often as you change moods * Category Buttons - Scrolls through categories or menu functions * Category Search Capability - Searches and displays channels grouped by category * User Selectable Menu Options - Set preferences for features, display settings, FM transmitter frequencies, antenna aiming, and access to the SID/ESN * Time Functions - Clock, program alert, auto shut down, sleep mode * Preset Scan - Cycles through presets * 20 Channel Preset - Select and store 20 of your favorite channels * Memo/S-Seek (Song Seek) Capability - Capture and store up to 10 artist names and song titles * Alerts Function - Alerts you when your favorite artist/song is currently in play * Direct Channel Access - Directly enter and access a channel by using the 0-9 digit buttons * Suction Cup Car Mount and Home Stand - both with quick release brackets

I am a Paypal Verified US Premier member with a Seller Reputation of 89 Verified buyers. I have 2 of the units brand new in the box.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts