DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok the thought was passed around for a six flags meet for October 14th. This is 10 days from now. If you are serious about doing this, post a reply here.

The thought is to meet at the McDonalds right off 195... before Six Flags.

What you all think?

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I'll have to say "maybe" for now. I'll check with the little lady and see what our plans are for that weekend. If it's free...I'm game! :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Count me in! I already cleared my planner for the 14th. Plus I'm off that monday also, so it works great for me!

'Cmon guys, let's do this! :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm interested, I work weekends though, I'll have to see if I can switch days off or something... What time might we be meeting?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Ok I think this is a killer idea. I have a bachelor party to go to Saturday night. But I'm pretty sure that shouldn't interfere. I mean if I tie one on real bad then I might be late or a no show but I seriously doubt that will happen. So let me know if this thing takes off and I'll be there.

Do you guys mind if I drive up my Hawk? :p hehehe J/K

Buschman

p.s. How did you post this in here?

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree, it makes no sense to do this unless we have at least six guys willing to meet up. The day is still open for me if a bunch of guys want to do this.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Well, It looks like we got 6-7. I wonder if it would be inappropriate if we e-mailed the people who are in this geographic area and "pushed" the idea a bit? I was looking through the member list the other day, and there are quite a lot of people in the area.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So as it stands we have the following people saying they can definitely show if we do this...

DjPiLL
Silver Ghost
Gary S
Buschman
Tomas

The people that are still undecided are

Barnz
Intrepidatious
Frank-eGNY

I would like to have at least six definites to make it worthwile to do this. Im sure its a decent drive for all of us... so lets have a big showing.

Anyone else want to add their name to this list?

·
Registered
105 Posts
What time is the meet, if it's in the afternoon, i won't have to try to get off and I'll definately come out...

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I thought we would meet around 11am or so... chill with the 'Treps then head over to six flags for some rides. Thats what I wanted to do.

Not for nothing... but I don't want to drive 80 miles without doing something wild. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts