DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took this picture last night between some storage sheds, the sheds are along the highway, and I heard a truck driver on the cb afterward sayin he thought the storage sheds were on fire. Then the scanner went off and the fire department were on their way, so we had to leave pretty quick, I got kick-ass video, but I dont have a way to get it onto my pc.

Attachments

·
Registered
468 Posts
yes 3.3's can do a burn out........aperintly our 3.5 counterparts dont think so i need to scan one of my neutral drop pictures onto here......whats a scanner

and befor u ask no i dont do that anymore
it was fun doing a better burn out than my ricer friends thou.....

·
Registered
781 Posts
Whats the best way to do a burnout? Never really done one.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
ANY liquid will help ya get the tires going.. bleach just makes big white clouds...

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This burnout had no liquid, no ebrake, just sittin goin up a hill, put it in low, and floored it, I almost hit third gear. Then, tonight. my buddy jimmie and I were cruisin around in the trep, and we met some friends of ours from high school in an explorer. I'll put it like this. Two drivers, two paintball weilding passengers, back roads of a small town. Talk about a kick-ass game of paintball tag, I almost got pegged in the face, hit the seat belt and splaterd on me.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Haha, must be a small town thing. I've done that game of paintball too. Did that homecoming of my Jr. year in my convertible against a few friends in an old S-10. I just had the top down and the passenger used the top of my windshield like a turret/sheild. Fun ****.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts