1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MU Alum in da House
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
Your car looks good! Welcome to the site..... Let the modding begin!

I have learned people hate clicking links lol so here ya go :)

·
MU Alum in da House
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, the short story goes that the car lot mechanic that I got the car from is dumb it looks like. When they got the car, the cover was falling off and he told me that he would fix it. Well, he did, sort of. Turns out he put two self tapping screws to hold it in place. That didn't work because a few hours later it came loose. The only thing holding it on for the longest time was two screws that were on the drivers side corner. One day going down the road it came off without me knowing and that is the result of pavement on plastic at 30-35 MPH for about 10 blocks or so. So it is on there temperately with a screw on the other side until I can get a replacement. And that will be done as soon as I get the money because it is kind of annoying. And I should just send the bill to the mechanic.

·
MU Alum in da House
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, just to let ya know that the bumper cover is on its way. Also, the car is paid for!!!!!! Time to get the car in the garage to get the small things done. Bumper, brakes, and a small oil leak. Other thing in the works is of course the stereo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts