DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
id say the cadi would win.
ik dont know what year sls you have but here are some times a different year sts
1993 Cadillac STS 7.2 15.4
1995 Cadillac STS 6.4 14.7
1996 Cadillac STS 6.4 14.7
1998 Cadillac STS 6.8 15.1
2001 Cadillac Seville STS 6.5 14.8

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
smc1377 said:
Sucker him by pretending to doubt your car and get him to lay some money down. Then own his ass.
LOL good idea. I'll see how that one goes, hell I might take it easy and make it seem like the Caddi barely beat him then see if wants to raise the stakes a little and then actually give the Caddi some gas.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
300HP Northstar V8.

.......and the Magnums aren't THAT slow, that must be an AWD model or something. A 3.5L Magnum should run about a 16.0

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Avenger said:
300HP Northstar V8.

.......and the Magnums aren't THAT slow, that must be an AWD model or something. A 3.5L Magnum should run about a 16.0
Maybe it was loaded with police equipment.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok well, never did bet any money but for some reason this guy thinks the magnum does 0-60 in 6.5 seconds...I really don't know where he got this info from. Well no the Magnum doesn't, I couldn't even tell he was racing it looked like he put the car in reverse. It's kinda funny cuz 2nd gen treps are faster than the magnum 3.5 and doesn't the 3.5 come with a 5 speed transmission?

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
popimp said:
Ok well, never did bet any money but for some reason this guy thinks the magnum does 0-60 in 6.5 seconds...I really don't know where he got this info from. Well no the Magnum doesn't, I couldn't even tell he was racing it looked like he put the car in reverse. It's kinda funny cuz 2nd gen treps are faster than the magnum 3.5 and doesn't the 3.5 come with a 5 speed transmission?
They're heavier also...

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Avenger said:
300HP Northstar V8.

Nah, it's not the AWD, it's the overweight donut eaters / tax collectors that tests the. Michigan police tests always turn out the shittiest times ever.

They get about mid-16's for my car and I get high 15's at the track.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts