DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to work today on 694 west bound. Get on the off ramp to 252 north bound there is a white Galant GTZ ahead of me. Going very slow around the off ramp. I see cars and trucks coming and this ass is going 10mph going on to the 252 hwy which is 55mph Hwy. He floors it to finally get going so i ride his ass to the next stop light and get bedside him . He gives me a dirty look . So i return the look and rev the motor. The light turns green and i floor it. Laying a nice couple of car lenghts of rubber. He never had a chance by 40 mph i had him by 3 or 4 car lengths and, by 80 mph he was way back there. Those GTZ are dogs off the line and worse yet on the top end. I slowed down to let him catch up. He finally did we were go 60mph and. He hits it again the fool i just floored it and walked just away from him like he was standing still. Nothing like 2 smoked GTZ`s for breakfast. :D :D :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
These fools that pick on our grandpa cars... He should have known that he would've lost... especially to an R/T.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Chalk up another burnt ricer, way to show em what R/T tailights look like.

[ November 13, 2001: Message edited by: pimped3point3 ]

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts