DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I’ve got a basement/garage/room full of parts and I need this stuff gone to clear up space and actually make some money from it all.
I am open to offers, but nothing ridiculous. I am also open to trades, but there isn’t a whole lot of easily available stuff I am still looking to get for my ES.

Everything is for 2nd generation cars unless otherwise noted.

See bottom of post for details on shipping, payment, etc.

Thanks for looking!!

Front bucket cloth seats and Rear 60/40 Split-folding cloth seat – Dark Slate in color

These are the stock cloth seats from my 2002 ES. They are extremely comfortable, and a big upgrade from SE seats. The driver’s side is power, with lumbar adjustment. The front seats have side airbags, but the passenger side seat has a short somewhere in the wiring and it tripped my airbag light. Therefore, they are not the ideal seats to use for some sort of project where you add side airbags to your car.
The seats are in perfect shape, no stains, no rips, no problems. I took very, very good care of them, just as I do with everything else in my car. They are from a non-smoker car. The rear split was quite convenient and it is definitely worth the upgrade if you do not have it.
If you want me to break the set up so you can have the rear seat, I would be willing to do it, pm me.
Unfortunately I will not be able to ship these. It is just far too much work to have them shipped, plus in the end it will cost you A LOT. I have access to a truck and could meet someone halfway to a reasonable distance, but would be forced to ask for gas money, as my dad’s F-150 doesn’t run on fairy dust…
$125 or B.O.

OTIS w/ homelink in tan housing with Sunroof switch. Harness Included.

OTIS tests great, in great shape, no issues. Typical minor scratches on lens.
Harness isn't even cut! You just plug and play!
Includes Autodim mirror hookup in the harness, as well as one lighted visor hookup.
Note: stock picture, will take actual picture soon.
$25+shipping

OTIS w/ homelink in tan housing with Grand Cherokee Sunroof switch cutout.Harness Included.

OTIS tests great, in great shape, no issues. Typical scratches on lens.
The harness has simply been cut in the middle, all you need to do is splice the wires back together!
$25+shipping

1st gen Auto-dim mirrors – I currently have 3

Each is in good shape and includes wiring harness if you need it. These mirrors actually seem to dim better than the 2nd gen ones, and will work in a 2nd gen as well.
$10+ship

1999 ES Autostick Cluster

In good shape, back hold-in clips broken off, doesn’t affect anything at all, used it in my car for over 6 months with no problems. One of the little posts broke off for the gas gauge, so the needle will fall all the way down when the car isn't on. Once again, doesn't affect anything in terms of the way it works. Minor scratches on cover.
$18+shipping

Non-Autostick Shifter Bezel

Excellent Shape, includes the leather shift boot, removed it only because I added Autostick.
$15+shipping

2nd Gen LH RKE remote, part #04602268AB
This came out of a junkyard car. I cannot guarantee that it works, as my car is a 2002 and my remotes have a different part number. However, the remote is in decent shape and I have added a new battery to it. I do not see any reason why it would not work, I have 2 remotes for my car which I got from the same yard and they work perfectly.

The one I have left is on the left in the picture (no ring)
$7 shipped

3.2L badge from the plenum of a 3.2
Pulled it off for no real reason, I have a 3.5L and don't have any use for it.
$2+ship

I also have sets of the chrome Intrepid lettering from the 2nd gen trunklids, I have 5 full sets right now in pretty good shape and 1 set that is missing an I and I think a P

I also have 1 set of the older (98-99 base models I believe it came on) satin silver Intrepid lettering.

single letter
$1+ $1 shipping

full set of lettering $5+$2 shipping

Stock Stuff I need gone:

No pics, it is all stuff that is common, but I can take pics if requested.

Stock Vinyl Console Lid Cover
Yep, standard slate gray vinyl console cover.
$5+shipping

2001 Owner's manual
It was given to me by the dealer because they said there wasn’t one in the car, the 2002 one was in the glove compartment.
Includes stock cover and additional warranty books.
$12+shipping

Full set of midline speakers I need gone.
THESE ARE MIDLINE SPEAKERS - NOT INFINITYS!
One door speaker is blown I think, it has been a very long time since they were in my car.
The rear 6x9s are perfect, not blown or abused at all.
The sail speakers are nice too.
just pay me shipping for whatever you need

Passenger Side Tan A-Pillar
Shipping on this isn’t as bad as you might think. I shipped the driver’s side to WI for a bit over $5.
$5 + shipping

Stock non autodim mirror
just pay me shipping

Stock tanish maplights
just pay me shipping

non-autostick shifter mechanism
This is the mechanism itself, with the shift stalk and everything
It works great, no issues, I just upgraded to autostick.
$10+shipping

Non-LH car stuff
I have a remote out of a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee, part # 56036859AB.
I bought it for a friend at the junkyard, it didnt work for his Jeep, however, as his is a 2003 and the remote part # changed.

It has a pretty deep centimeter long scratch on the back, but it will not affect the way it works at all.
pay me shipping

Used Locking gas cap with 2 keys
From a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GT.
It doesnt fit LHs, I tried. But it is in great shape.
pay me shipping

As said, I am open to offers. I need a lot of this stuff gone.

I only ship USPS. They usually have the best prices anyway and I do not have access to any other shipping facilities.

I ship items out as soon as I can, but I have a life.

I have paypal and I prefer payment through them, however other arrangements can be made if necessary.

Any questions on any item for sale or if you are interested in purchasing, you can post here or PM me.

Thanks for Looking!!!
Ryan

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Niiice keyboard :) Logitech Elite by any chance? *looks down at his own keyboard to compare*

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
added a few more items as I went on a yard run today.

I will have another couple of items to add to the list tomorrow most likely.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
ill take those alpines...give me till tomorrow but ill paypal u for them

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
those seats do look good.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Just some info on the 6.5" Alpines....I have them and they sound great off of my Alpine deck. They handle a lot of bass and are worth well over $15 so someone grab them, they fit in 1st gens if you want to drill a couple holes. Sending a PM on those letters.

·
Registered
512 Posts
full set of lettering...what does that entail?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
damn im wanting those seats sooo bad but my poor trep isnt road worthy for that drive at the moment :crying:

·
Registered
512 Posts
im missing the R in intrepid...and my dodge badges and es look like crap...i dunno whether or not to debadge it or just replace all of them...

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
some small updates, a couple of things sold

some interest in Intrepid lettering, but no people hitting me back with pms.. anyone out there?

I've got at least one thing to add, so expect some other stuff soon

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump!

oh boy, my mom is starting to bug me about all the parts in my basement and how they need to leave by the time i go to school...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts