DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dain bramaged
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

theres an intrepid burried under there somewhere..

heh
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Yeah, see that's just too much.

·
Registered
263 Posts
something for me to look forward to here on the Cape...the hits just KEEP on coming.
Did you guys have any snow last week? we still have a LOT of snow on the ground from last week and now another 20" or so coming down right now...ugh

·
Registered
366 Posts
Same here, i think all of us in the northeast are a little pissed right now, and i only got 26". i think we should start posting depths on this thread.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
That sucks. Here is some more bad news. Our local weather man said there is another storm off the coast of CA. On the same track as this storm and will bring more snow later this week.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
LOL... damn Vee.. Glen Burnie really got the bulk of it huh? Luckily when I woke up this a.m. I could still see me car. Getting out of the driveway on the other hand was tough.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
I know exactly what you mean... last i saw, my car was parked on 34th street in Philadelphia but after they plows threw snow into my car from one side and they shoveled the sidewalk into the other side, my car has been hidden from sight since around midday on sunday.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Mr

yea the snow is still comming and over 2 feet today and 2 feet from the last 2 weeks . I cannot see my car or open my door to my house as it is now.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Veeb0rg said:

theres an intrepid burried under there somewhere..

heh
:rolleyes:
Holey ****.
Why cant we get that much snow around here ever.
I didn't even know there was a winter storm that buried HALF OF THE COUNTRY until yesterday, when I got back from a bowling tourniment. we had clear skies and nice weather all weekend.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
We broke a record here in Mass 27.5" of snow... more than the blizzard of 78... which I am soooooo tired of hearing about!

·
Registered
165 Posts
yeah NYC wasnt hit lightly eaither.. all i keep looking at is all my neighbors digging their cars out while mine is at a garage.. and also... my friends built a cock out of snow.. with hair, testes and cum on it (it was circumsized). hopefully i will have pics of the beauty of the snow in its largest form..

·
Registered
292 Posts
G intrep 3.5 said:
yeah NYC wasnt hit lightly eaither.. all i keep looking at is all my neighbors digging their cars out while mine is at a garage.. and also... my friends built a cock out of snow.. with hair, testes and cum on it (it was circumsized). hopefully i will have pics of the beauty of the snow in its largest form..
haha..u have to be in college or h.s....ppl build those all the time here.....we settled for snowboarding on a cafeteria tray behind a jeep

1 - 16 of 16 Posts