DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
He told me he was considering doing this when I saw him at a show last fall. I think his lady friend layed down the law!

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
ceclia25 said:
Baby on the way and husband went to Iraq so he is selling his "BABY" to make room for the actual child.
I like the car but I do not agree that it is worth 13K alone and that there are 40K worth of upgrades.

With that being said if someone gets it for under 7K I think they have a great deal.

·
Registered
476 Posts
dabirdzR/T said:
it seems she is the one selling it, maybe he doesent even know about it?
how bad would that suck. holy divorce!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Great.........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
476 Posts
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
Hide the 'corde when you deploy!!!
she knows if that happened id just go out and buy something more expensive and fast ! :moon2:

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Gearhead462 said:
she knows if that happened id just go out and buy something more expensive and fast ! :moon2:
I think just in case I should come down and stay with her, you know, just so nothing happens to your car. I'm that nice of a guy.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I don't know about that one sounds kinda fishy. That car is a perfect car to have a baby in.....just put some regular tailights back on there....easier to save money that way than getting a brand new car.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thats pretty f*kin sad I would never make seb sell his car for a baby , they do have 3 baby seat clips for a reason , so all he would have to do is get normal seats in there and chancge the tail lights , I must admit it sounds too fishy ..

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Looking at that car still makes me a little sick...

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
i dunno, i wasnt a big fan of it ar Carlisle last year and im still not
i mean he did seem like a nice guy, but the car is WAY overdone, too many TVs, ugly shag carpeting, etc
whatever, guess we wont have to worry about him winning over any of our cars this year

1 - 20 of 43 Posts