Its snowing.

·
Registered
870 Posts
IT'S NOT SNOWING HERE!!! I WANT MORE SNOW!!!! :cry: :cry: :sad: :unhappy:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Maryland is due for several more inches starting around 11 tonight. I would much prefer to have it snow during the week,'cause it is fun to watch the city of Baltimore shut down.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Snowed last nite to the toon of about a foot here, but 20 miles to the north towards Buffalo, nothing. Nice and sunny today but that's supposed to change tomorrow. And when it's thru with us, look out New England...

·
Registered
604 Posts
sweet!
i'm in mass and just got back from Nashoba the local ski resort and had lots of fun, for only $23 too. They only had 2 trails open too, lol can't wait for more.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Power Ram said:
IT'S NOT SNOWING HERE!!!
It's not snowing here either. :p

·
Registered
247 Posts
ahhh, **** snow! i hit ice, and went into a ditch on my way home tonight. but my trusty intrepid got me out of that ditch lickity split. id like to see any honda get out of that 4 food deep ditch :D

·
Registered
458 Posts
its snowing light here, we probably got about 2" of snow last night

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
We're supposed to get 8" - 12". ****! I don't need this **** again... :crazy:

·
Registered
586 Posts
We got maybe an inch here at school. Good thing i parked under the dorm, but then again i prolly wouldnt be able to get up the exit. That just gives me more reasons to study for finals. Wonder whats going to happen if they close school cuz of the snow, what would they do about finals??

·
Registered
604 Posts
postpone them...or fail everyone for not showing up ( i know teachers that would do that)

·
Registered
686 Posts
I snowed a little last night here, enough to put a fresh new coat on everything!! YAY!

·
Registered
689 Posts
It isn't snowing here right now, although it snowed last night. Got about 1-2 inches.
On a vaguely relevant note, I found out that my dad's Elantra has terrible winter traction. It spins around in the snow like my car will only do with the e-brake.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts