DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So today me and my friends were sitting around wondering what the hell we should do on this georgous 60 degree day. Well what else would be more fun then clay-bay and then sealer coating my friends 95 Integra GS-R. So we brought the bad boy into my apartment garage and had at it. I think it looks damn good and going to be doing this to my cars soon.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So in response to this I get some negative rep from someone saying im a ricer? How in what way is that rice. First off its not my car, second the car is BONE STOCk. This car has not been molested in anyway. Second of all I would pay good money to see a stock Intrepid hang with a GS-R or handle like one.

Wile im not a Honda guy in anyway I think its a beautiful car, and the whole point of the thread was to show what wonders a little clay bar and sealer coat action will do for your paint. Its not necessairly a car specific thread. If you would of read it you would of noticed i said I will be doing this to my car and higly recomend it to anyone else.

One final note as well. I think a few people should re-think their idea of what Rice is.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Rice is that hard grainey stuff that turns into soft fluffy stuff when you boil it in water. Right? ? ?

My paint was sooo contaminated when I bought it that I went through 2 of Mothers clay bars on the hood. I called it quits after that

My whole car could use the clay bar, cleaner, glaze, and carnuba treatment. It's just so damn big

·
Registered
636 Posts
x_00trepes_X35 said:
So in response to this I get some negative rep from someone saying im a ricer? How in what way is that rice. First off its not my car, second the car is BONE STOCk. This car has not been molested in anyway. Second of all I would pay good money to see a stock Intrepid hang with a GS-R or handle like one.

Wile im not a Honda guy in anyway I think its a beautiful car, and the whole point of the thread was to show what wonders a little clay bar and sealer coat action will do for your paint. Its not necessairly a car specific thread. If you would of read it you would of noticed i said I will be doing this to my car and higly recomend it to anyone else.

One final note as well. I think a few people should re-think their idea of what Rice is.
Pos rep to help balance it. I hate hondas with a fiery passion, but I must say that is the cleanest integra I've ever seen.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Paint looks great, very clean, but then again white is one of those colors that hides everything. ;-) It looks like there was some overspray/residue left on the taillights?? And a man's garage should be at least as clean as his car is.....

Otherwise a bang up job. :frenzy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts