DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
LOL thats jokes....

This is just like those 2 kids from Ontario who stole their dads truck to go to McDonald's... one was in charge of the pedals, the other of the steering wheel LOL.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Stires' mother Nitasha Pridemore, 25, noticed the car's driver's seat was pulled all the way forward and realized her son had been driving.

WTF she didn't see the damage , but she looked at the seat instead ???????? :fun_27:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
LOL... parked in a trailer park.. i guess its pretty hard to notice plus the car was probably beat up by her mother (the kids grandma) and now the granny is blaming it on the safe driving kid HEHE...

When i saw that i was like WTF??? does he get to drive often? LOL like my parents used to know by the Km reading HEHE.. not the seat setting.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
"Individuals who are deaf or hearing impaired can get a license in Florida but must have an outside rearview mirror mounted on the left hand side of the vehicle, according to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles."

Um...yeah...aren't ALL registered vehicles required to have those... regardless if you're deaf or not??!! :shocked:

·
Registered
348 Posts
In2Deep said:
"Individuals who are deaf or hearing impaired can get a license in Florida but must have an outside rearview mirror mounted on the left hand side of the vehicle, according to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles."

Um...yeah...aren't ALL registered vehicles required to have those... regardless if you're deaf or not??!! :shocked:

I dont think so, as long as you have a rear view on the windshield, and with the 2 door mirrors, you dont have to have one on the windshield. At least in WI......

I havent had one on the windshield of my truck since '95 when the wife knocked it off...... :boink: :boink:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
law is you have to have 2 side mirros and then you dont have to worry about the rearview. my dads truck doesnt have one my older van doesnt have one also my intrepid i took it off. all fine as long as you have side mirrors.
also it sure is easy driving an intrepid. i used mine for my driving test and the guy giving it to me complamented it was a very nice ride.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
In2Deep said:

looks like Yugo stuck to the minimum requirments.. i always found that odd about the Yugo, one driver mirror and rearview only, no pass side mirror LOL.

The interior looks giant LOL.. probably has a 10 inch diameter steering wheel LOL..

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
just like the classic cars one driver and 1 rearview. my dads 64 galixy has thoe items no passenger mirror

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Need some 22's on the YUGO!!!! Wonder what they would do to a Yugo on Pimp my ride?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
marsgift said:
Need some 22's on the YUGO!!!! Wonder what they would do to a Yugo on Pimp my ride?
Probably install a McDonald's grill so that the driver can have Quarter Pounders whenver they felt like......

How the hell did they put a spare tire in the engine bay?!

**Un-hijacks the thread**

The kid definitely has great taste.....its that easy for an 8 year old to drive our cars?!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Vertigo_AK47 said:
$5000 damage to a 99" I could buy a another one for a little less than that. Mine cost $6000 2 years ago
LOL .... i think they mean in repairs... doesnt matter if its a new or old trep.

They're adding up replacement costs.

I saw a court case where some guys 88 lincoln was worth 1000$ and the repairs from hitting a tree were like 4000$. So the car was an auto write off... same goes for this trep. Unless they can just drive it like that.

·
Registered
219 Posts
The 4-foot-tall Stires caused about $5,000 damage to the car. The car's wheels were bent and the front right wheel damaged, the St. Petersburg Times reported.

i would of... um... killed the kid honestly... lol

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Treppin99 said:
Get a car with a stick-shift and you won't have this problem. :D
this is very true funny thing my parents started teaching me stick shift when i was about 12 mabey 13

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
In2Deep said:

Yes any state where old people rule and young people are stupid has retarted laws such as Arizona, 650 schools out of 1200 fail the national standard. Then the super of all schools says that the national standard is to high, what an idiot. I read the Nebraska newspaper and 4 schools in one city score extremely high scores. Sorry I had to rant I wish I could move back to Nebraska where everything is good back to the original story.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Lol Ed. By the way, what's going on with your stereo stuff?.... Back to the topic, I bet the kid was trying to kill himself. He is deaf, and his name is Stires. WTF..? I would kill myself from my name lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts