DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, new pics like I promised a couple days ago. I hope you guys like them.

Larger Pic

Larger Pic

Larger Pic

Larger Pic

Larger Pic
Our car club logo

Larger Pic
The new Dodge Logo on my rear window

Larger Pic
The new Dodge logo on my trunk. A lot of people complained about the platinum on the trunk, but I think it looks a lot better now with the logo.

Larger Pic
This is from about 25 feet in the air. (Hey look, there's my shadow.) :bigsmile:

Larger Pic
Same as above, but zoomed in

Larger Pic
My 12 in Pyramid Super Blue and my 12 in Rockford Punch

Larger Pic
My Sony Xplod H/U

·
Registered
71 Posts
RC

Does anyone else think it looks like an RC car from the overhead view? All we need is a BIG remote sitting next to it and an antenna commig out of the rear window.

By the way subsonic, your car is awsome.

·
Registered
136 Posts
RIcer?

im not hating or anything but are u trying to capture the ricer image?

:confused:

car looks nice but bigger rims are a must
:blush:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Y B Normyl said:
Awesome ride:cool: Is the black rim of the fogs also painted?
Yep

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: RIcer?

MRBLVD said:
im not hating or anything but are u trying to capture the ricer image?

:confused:

car looks nice but bigger rims are a must
:blush:
I bought the car already customized. I'm not trying to give the ricer image, but I do agree that it looks kind of that way. The car was originally customized for the owner of the body shop's youth pastor to go preach to kids in and he thought the NASCAR theme would be a good theme for it. But then the pastor didn't have the money to purchase it, so they put it up for sale. As for the rims, I'm deeply considering 18" white Monza's with red lettering. I just aquired a nice amount of money, so I should have them soon, as well as the new exhaust and the TrepTech intake whenever they come out.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: RC

SOVIET_UNION said:
Does anyone else think it looks like an RC car from the overhead view? All we need is a BIG remote sitting next to it and an antenna commig out of the rear window.

By the way subsonic, your car is awsome.
Lol, I agree. So here you go.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
haha...nice photoshop. :) I'm curious, on your registration, what color does it say your car is? I've always wondered that on cars with multicolored paint schemes.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pimped3point3 said:
haha...nice photoshop. :) I'm curious, on your registration, what color does it say your car is? I've always wondered that on cars with multicolored paint schemes.
The salvage title said white, but the new one says white/maroon.

Yeah, that photoshop only took me a few min. I read that and saw that remote control sitting on my desk and was like, hey, why not?.

·
Registered
617 Posts
hey subsonic what do you want for the wheels that are on there
im interested.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
SUBSONIC:

The car looks WAY better with that Dodge logo over the platinum. Im glad you got it done.

And yes... get wheels... like NOW. ;)

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Subsonic:
Car looks great!:cool:
I found some wheels for you... Cragar Omega
they've got 5 big holes like the R/t wheels and a sort of split spoke design like Trep trademark wheels :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Hey Subsonic: Your car is sweet man!! I wish that I had the time and effort to make mine look like that. However I still like my somewhat conservative look. <~~~ Not too modded, then again not too stock.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA, I want that R/C intrepid, where'd you find it??? How much, $50???:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts