DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
They did something similar on Overhaulin', Magnum/300 took the front clip from a 300 and put it on the Magnum, I'm pretty sure that they mentioned that in Europe the Magnums have the 300 front?

Edit: sorry you'll have to scroll, haven't figured out the image upload yet.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
I love the looks of the Magnum. I like driving them even better (especially the Hemi).

What I find surprising is how peppy the 3.5 is in such a heavy vehicle. Must be the rwd and the tranny.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would love to get a Magnum when I get back to the States. I'm in Germany now and you see the 300M Wagon every now and then. I still like the Magnum more. It looks a lot more powerful. If anyone wants to trade their Hemi Magnum for my 2000 Trep 2.7L PM me. I would like the AWD since I'm going to be living in Wisconsin. Has anyone here driven the AWD Hemi Magnum??? If so how is it?

·
Registered
512 Posts
E8502 said:
Yeah, all that is is the Euro only Chrysler 300C Touring.
they probably wont bring it to the states, ive seen it in a news letter my dad gets from work (he works for chrysler). its uh...nothing special. infact i dont like the idea of it at all. station wagons are not very strong sellers in the states as far as i know, the magnum sells because of its sharp features. im pretty sure its only a euro sell.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The Magnum is sooooo nice. The same for the charger. I'm tempted to trade in my intrepid for either a magnum or a charger. I think I may swing by the dodge dealership to get a closer look.

·
Registered
512 Posts
id take the charger...but if you are looking for the cheaper of the two, magnums a few grand lower. i would highly advise that you wait for the challenger to reach the dealerships...the magnum and charger will be nothing compared to it.

·
Registered
386 Posts
But in Europe they are available with a V6 diesel - 4 cylinder milages with hemi torque. Plus I think it looks better with the 300 front. I would buy one in a minute. I wonder what it costs to get one brought over?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I think it looks cool with the 300 nose on it. I'd like to have one and go old school with it. Put some fake woodgrain on it and some Town And Country badges. I have a friend in Vermont that has either a 71 or 72 Dodge Coronet wagon with wood grain sides, big block under the hood and three pedals in front of the driver and a pistol grip shifter. It is cool and it is bone stock. Cool wagons will sell.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Funny, ME and another salesperson just tookt eh magnum out for a small test drive.

To bad he thought he was good. I was dissapointed in his driving skills.

And it was a Hemi.
They have the SRT8 Jeep here but They keep it in the hsowrrom and I doubt I ever will get to test drive it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts