DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Looks more gangsta with tint ;)

Nice LHS you've got there, always wanted a 1G but ended up with a 2G.

·
Registered
27 Posts
nice job there LHS looks good i clean mine every weekend when its not raining but i also work at a dealership so i really don't have to pay for my wash or wax but u should put some leather protectant on your seats though so that they will last longer

·
Generating clever phrase...
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice job there LHS looks good i clean mine every weekend when its not raining but i also work at a dealership so i really don't have to pay for my wash or wax but u should put some leather protectant on your seats though so that they will last longer
At least every week I wipe every leather suface w/ armor all leather protectorant.

You guys should have seen how crappy the wax coat was before I wiped it off. My little girl arms are sore as hell though.

ROB- its good too see you're still alive.

·
Registered
92 Posts
You did a great job! Have you ever tried clay barring the car? I would recommend using this:

and follow up with this wax:

You will be amazed what you take off with the Clay Bar and this Wax in my honest opinion is the best! I've used all sorts of waxes (Caranuba, Paste, Liquid, Spray) this to me works the best! The clay bar kit comes with a detailer spray and u just spray the vehicle and rub the clay bar where its lubricated from the spray (Warning: Dont rub the clay bar where its dry and hot) the car needs to be a shaded cool place. Try it out and let us know how it goes!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts