DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I just had what I think is a really good idea. I know i've already done 1 review, specifically on Turtle Wax ICE polish, which led to a good discussion over in Show and Shine. I'd like to keep testing new car cleaning products and maybe even some car audio products and do my own little official reviews of them. I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in me doing a weekly or biweekly review of different products. What I have now includes:

Show/Shine
Meguiars Deep Crystal Car Wash
Meguiars Gold Class Leather Wipes
Turtle Wax ICE Polish
Collinite Super Doublecoat Wax
etc. etc.

Car Audio
Rockford Fosgate OmniFi (20 GB MP3/WMA Hard Drive for Cars)
Rockford Fosgate Tweeters
Rockford Fosgate Amplifiers

I'd be willing to take plenty of pictures of the use of the product, the application, the installation, wiring, of either the cleaning product or audio device. I haven't quite figured out how to wire my Turtle Wax, though... hm. I have a 4.0 MP camera and a PhotoBucket account, so it wouldn't even be a bother.

I don't expect a lot of response from this I just wanted to see if it would be worth my time and if people would actually enjoy looking forward to a review. I'd also consider taking requests for product reviews or giving you guys a few choices for a new review and pick from them. Maybe i'm the only one obsessed with car cleaning and car audio, but who knows. Thanks for reading this either way. Maybe if you are interested you could pick 2 from show and shine and 1 from car audio to get me started?

Thanks,
Josiah

·
Registered
715 Posts
is it safe to clean--polish/wax your car that often??? i would be interested, but i wouldn't want you to destroy your finish in the process...

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't been using any heavy duty polishes or compounds nor do I use any mechanical buffers or polishers. I think you can get into all the angles and curves better using just you hands and a good polishing cloth. I don't expect any of my finish to be ruined, and anything I do use won't affect the paint itself since I am currently using a permanent detergentproof wax..

Josiah

·
Registered
549 Posts
Sounds Like a hell of a Idea... If you have any free time, do it.. I would like to see your reviews.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts