Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parts Source to get my intake and the guy couldn't find any such thing as the
Spectre Civic Intake....???? any ideas?

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
LOL , those ppl working there can't find their own cars in their small parking lot, nevermind an item in a catalog. And they're underpaid too probably and that never helps... :violin:

·
Registered
39 Posts
sorry this term guy isn't any help he's just a gay spammer.

..Anyway all the auto shops around here dont have them either (autozone,pepboys) all of the sort anyway i went to wal-mart and got an intake they sell for the 91-96 civic's and it worked on mine :)

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
NailZpcb said:
sorry this term guy isn't any help he's just a gay spammer.

..Anyway all the auto shops around here dont have them either (autozone,pepboys) all of the sort anyway i went to wal-mart and got an intake they sell for the 91-96 civic's and it worked on mine :)
Dude what the **** is you problem ???? Who the hell are you coming here calling names ??? You got a problem with me say it , don't try to be a smart ass and stick them in other ppls threads. Loser..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ben, just goto the auto parts of ur wal-mart and it'll be in the isle that looks like wal-mart getting into the street racing scene itll say right on it that it's for 91-96 civic.

Termi, when u diss me over nothing and expect me not to say anything back to u, then u go in ppls thread who are seeking help and posting useless **** not helping them at all just trying to spam or up ur post count whatever it's not gonna fly, take ur bullshit somewhere else.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
NailZpcb said:
Ben, just goto the auto parts of ur wal-mart and it'll be in the isle that looks like wal-mart getting into the street racing scene itll say right on it that it's for 91-96 civic.

Termi, when u diss me over nothing and expect me not to say anything back to u, then u go in ppls thread who are seeking help and posting useless **** not helping them at all just trying to spam or up ur post count whatever it's not gonna fly, take ur bullshit somewhere else.
Dude **** off. You don't know me and don't think I care about my post count , I just post what I feel like when I feel like , and if you think you're the greatest thing around here helping all and **** do a search on my posts and see if I've helped or not ad then open your useless mouth to diss me. DON'T BE ARROGANT NOOBIE. Just look at your rep, should say something about you, you're into the red so other ppl in here must think you're not that helpful at all. I'm done with you !!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
any early 90's civic intake works, apparently this guy at the parts store was a tool

and nailz, I'd hate to break it to you, but, terminator has been alot more helpful than you seem to have been, and I'd say you have some balls to be talking trash to veteran members who actually help when you're some nOOb who really hasn't contributed much to this site at all, just my observation

·
Registered
39 Posts
okay excuse me if i try to help someone when i've been on this site for like a week when hes been here prolly a long time but atleast i try instead of spamming someones thead sure im a "noob" kuz i just joined recently and when a postwhore, excuse me "vetran" got put in his place had all his homies put -respect or whatever who cares.

Anyway yes it made a differance the sound is deeper and it seems a little more reactive, Don't let these "vets" run over u kuz ur post count isnt a high or whatever

·
Registered
39 Posts
anyway heres what ones look like that they sell there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts