DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
x_00trepes_X35 said:
Thanks man.

Just gettin ready to order some new ones from Keystone Chrysler tommrow....
Your going with the OEM replacments? How much is the stealership charging you for those? I went with the Black Diamonds for around $160 for both..

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
$45 a piece? Damn the price has come down since I was looking to buy some a few years back. I was getting thru a body repair guy who can get them for the same cost Dodge Dealers could and he was still going to charge me $100 per, which was a deal for OEM.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
x_00trepes_X35 said:
The OEM are going to cost me $45 a piece.

Those were taken at the Bank One on Santa Fe and Mur-Len in Olathe near the Wal-Mart and Hen House...
Ever considerd to just wet sanding them and polish it up with some mild compound?

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RJ said:
Ever considerd to just wet sanding them and polish it up with some mild compound?
Have thought about it but I think its water condensation. I dont know if anyone else who has hazy hedlights has noticed this but every time I wash the car the headlights look brand new. After a few minets of not being in the actual wash they return to their "normal" hazy look.

·
Registered
270 Posts
that is due to very minor surface scratches that the water covers over get some buffing compound it will help believe me

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
That's just the look of anything when you wash it. I almost miss the glass lights from the 80's cars.....yeah they were ugly as hell, but easy and cheap to replace, and also stayed clean. Nice Trep!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts