1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Mmmmm, can't wait to install my set ;)

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Infinity OEM units as installed by DCX and Kia aren't the best, but they don't suck.

'Real' Infinity units (head, amps & speakers) are pretty good, very nice bang for the buck.

·
Registered
209 Posts
infinty doesnt suck...but they are low middle of the road. Their tweeters are so damn bright they have chance in SQ set up. And they lack mid bass. For the price you can get mcuh BETTER.

·
Registered
105 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!!!

speakers are incredibly subjective in nature!

what sounds good to you might sound like crap to another person. NEVER listen to a set of speakers based on brand name. Listen to them based on what sounds good to YOUR ear.

You might be surprised what sounds good to you if the speakers you were listening to were covered up!

I have doen a killer SQ system years ago using CHEAP radio shack speakers. I think the cost was about 60 bucks for the tweets and 5 inchers. A little X-over works and placement resulted in a WOW, that sounds AWESOME system.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
THe stockers that DCX uses were OKAY, but I didn't keep them for long. I had some aftermarket Infiniti's before and they were okay. I have the Pioneer Rev speakers in my car, and I would not trade them for any other speaker I have ever heard before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts