DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I ordered a spoiler off of Ebay because spoilerdepot was backordered. Wasn't paying attention and ordered the wrong style. This is what I got:

Ordered the correct one just a few minutes ago. Now I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with this one :pissed:

It looks ok but short for our cars. Might work better on a Stratus. I'll have to get measurements if any one's interested it. Most likely gonna sell for around $70 with shipping. Least I'll recoup some of the money.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, that's what I found out when I placed it on the car. The new one I ordered is the factory style. Can't believe I was stupid enough to order the wrong style.

The pic of the one that I posted is kinda misleading and looks like it aligns with the edges.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I did the exact same thing and just ordered paint, then I put it on my wife's Nissan Sentra. Looks good for her car.

·
yippee ki yay
5,811 Posts
Last week I ordered a spoiler off of Ebay because spoilerdepot was backordered. Wasn't paying attention and ordered the wrong style. This is what I got:

Ordered the correct one just a few minutes ago. Now I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with this one :pissed:

It looks ok but short for our cars. Might work better on a Stratus. I'll have to get measurements if any one's interested it. Most likely gonna sell for around $70 with shipping. Least I'll recoup some of the money.
get me the measurement I've got a sebring looking for a wing.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Over all 52"x7"x21/2" mounting pad is 461/4" outside to outside. Here's some other pics of it

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stupidity has no bounds. After ordering the wrong spoiler I ordered the correct one. Now, after it has been shipped, I realized it is being shipped to the incorrect address. :duh: :punish: :smack: :facepalm: :eek6: Ebay...:countdown

·
yippee ki yay
5,811 Posts
Stupidity has no bounds. After ordering the wrong spoiler I ordered the correct one. Now, after it has been shipped, I realized it is being shipped to the incorrect address. :duh: :punish: :smack: :facepalm: :eek6: Ebay...:countdown
lol......that's ok maybe that is coming my way. I'll check the measurements if that works for the Sebring.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Stupidity has no bounds. After ordering the wrong spoiler I ordered the correct one. Now, after it has been shipped, I realized it is being shipped to the incorrect address.
How is it being shipped to the wrong add?.. not keeping your info up to date on ebay/paypal? tsk tsk! Hope everything works out for you man..!!

Wonder how that would look on an Intrepid & fit....It sort of resembles the one I want to get..but slightly flatter

1 - 12 of 12 Posts