DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i have been happy ever since i found out about this site and I have had a great experience with everyone (minus of course the guy who was selling those motorsport rims then bailed out) until now....

Earlier today there was a posting for some items for sale...i replied to the post by saying that picures were necerssary and now i see that my earlier posts are gone...thats interesting...now i have seen threads go away because they werent addressing the question and were just getting to the point of insults but none of my responses were to that effect...so can someone tell me why those posts are gone?

I guess i dont have enough pull on the site...damn...didnt know it was like that here....damn i wont put my .02 in any more since its clearly unwanted.

·
9,861 Posts
Buy/sell/trade is the most strict forum on the site.

I did not delete the posts myself. However, the deletions were justified, in my opinion. The thread was spiraling in to this arguement about pictures.

It has nothing to do with your post count.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hypnos said:
Buy/sell/trade is the most strict forum on the site.

I did not delete the posts myself. However, the deletions were justified, in my opinion. The thread was spiraling in to this arguement about pictures.

It has nothing to do with your post count.

ok. thats fine. i just wanted to know why thats cool with me. :circle:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts