DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What to say?
I suppose 'hello' for starters.
I am an avid fan of Dodge and Particularly Intrepids. I found this site some time ago, but did not participate because I only had an SE. Alas this is no longer the case. I picked up my R/T a month ago, and just now stopped driving it long enough to post here. After looking around the site I suppose an introduction of the vehicles (and what mods they have) is a good start;

2001 Dodge Intrepid R/T (Black)
-Factory (well with K&N Air and Oil Filters)
-The only option it does not have is the sun roof.
-28000 Miles

2002 Dodge Intrepid SE (Champagne AKA Gold or Tan)
-2.7 Liter
-K&N Filters
-Raybestos Rotors and Pads all the way around
-Bridgestone Pontenza RE950 Tires
-APEXi S-AFC Maps Computer
-Audiobahn AS65Q Up Front
-Audiobahn AS69Q In Back
-Audiobahn 4401T for the Mids/Highs
-Audiobahn ALUM12Qs in Ported Box
-2 Audiobahn 8002T (1 for each sub)
-Pioneer DEH-3400 Head Unit
-Made all interior lighting blue.
-62000 Miles

I have some more mods planned for the SE (for instance dropping a 3.5HO into it and leaving it badged SE, "SLEEPER") but really want to keep the R/T pretty much factory, as I will have it for some time to come.

I also have a 440 Engine (bored 03 over, running an 05 over cam, roller rockers, and a 03 over crank, etc, etc) roughly 850hp, sitting on an engine stand just waiting for the right 1970 Charger to come my way. But that is not for this forum.

I have plenty of questions (particularly about R/T maintenance) and look forward to learning from your experience and ingenuity.

Regards,
MidnightRT

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the site!!

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
welcome to the site...and muscle cars are welcome too...a few of the members here also have old mopar projects going on, myself included :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No charger yet, just the motor. I am looking for something to drop it into. Charger, Satelite, etc. Even a pickup. Who knows. Whatever comes my way, though a Charger would be nice.

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
midnightRT said:
No charger yet, just the motor. I am looking for something to drop it into. Charger, Satelite, etc. Even a pickup. Who knows. Whatever comes my way, though a Charger would be nice.
do a duster...i'm partial to A-bodies :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
*sigh* I HAD two Intrepids, the SE sold today. But, that leaves it wide open for another one. I am eyeballing a 2000 RT with alot of miles but it I think I can get it cheap. This one is white. Hmmm, one white RT one black RT......

What is black and white, and red all over?

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Hey man, welcome aboard... feel free to bring your fleet of intrepids out to Carlisle this summer. You'll find out more about one of our sites biggest gatherings in the Events forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts