DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in having a meet in So. Utah ( that's where I live).
I can get us in the indoor convention center here( it's called the Dixie Center), if anyone is interested.
We can also use the local drag strip too if we what. To test out our car's to see what they can do. And a may be able to round up a guy that can loan us a dyno to jump on too. Just let me know what you guy's think.

Here's a link on the Dixie Center:

http://www.dixiecenter.com/

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
intrepidroll1n20s said:
theres a few of us here in las vegas.............. anyone else live in utah
I know of just two in Salt Lake, I need to see how many would be interested in showing up. The more the better, because if I can get a good number of show-ups I can get some audio/video and performance parts guys to come. They well set up shop with us to promote their goods. They love meets. There has been a few Honda's and Toyota's meets here, and when you get audio and parts guy's come in, it turns into a good meet. But if not to many are interested that's okay too.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
St. George...that sounds like somewhere I have been before. I might have driven through on my way to Vegas last Summer. I think that you will find that most meets on the west will be relatively small sinve we are so spread out. To my knowledge I am the only active member from Colorado. I might be interested in going if the turn out will be good though.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
With my schedule, I'm probably not going to be available for any meets this year...too much traveling and work stuff scheduled already... :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts