DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I go to the yard on a regular basis. I am pretty good with 300M parts. I know a few parts are given like Infinity sails and ATC modules. I know there has to be more. I am not too familiar with the Intrepids, I am still learning. The yard near me has lots of first and second gen Intrepids. Theres about 5 each concordes, lhs, etc.

So my question is what parts are wanted? Like the ones hard to come by? These cars range from pre 99 to 02.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Well for Concorde Limiteds and LHS the a rare part is the 4760 688AC 360W amplifier. Apparently its considered the best factory amp the LH cars ever came with...and quite rare...only the above mentioned cars came with it.

Rare for Intrepids is the two town interiors with vinyl (instead of fabric) door panel inserts.

Leather bench seats are rare.

That's all I can think of right now. I'ms ure there's more.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
autostick for the 1st gens are somewhat rare as they only came on the 97 model.

2nd gens black A pillars

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Well, the 2.7 tuning valve that came on the ES when it was equipped with a 2.7 from 99-01. The Pro Am interiors, Crusaders and surprisingly enough, a decent ES bumper thats not warped or missing the plastic tabs. Oh and I can't believe I forgot this, the 150 mph EL Police Cluster.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Well, the 2.7 tuning valve that came on the ES when it was equipped with a 2.7 from 99-01. The Pro Am interiors, Crusaders and surprisingly enough, a decent ES bumper thats not warped or missing the plastic tabs. Oh and I can't believe I forgot this, the 150 mph EL Police Cluster.
What does that look like on the plenum?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Well for Concorde Limiteds and LHS the a rare part is the 4760 688AC 360W amplifier. Apparently its considered the best factory amp the LH cars ever came with...and quite rare...only the above mentioned cars came with it.

Rare for Intrepids is the two town interiors with vinyl (instead of fabric) door panel inserts.

Leather bench seats are rare.

That's all I can think of right now. I'ms ure there's more.
yea I would luv to have the vinyl door panel inserts and armrest

1 - 20 of 37 Posts