Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Astrogiblet said:
If I had money, I'd be platinum. :)

Why are people trying to force me to platinumize?

-Brandon
You can see who gives you rep.
You can go into the paid member forum. With that, you can negative rep spammers in the bin to clear your rep limit. There's also the Edge, which is clearly NWS.
It's only $30 and it's good for a year. :p

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$30 is expensive! Holy crap!

I've known the benefits for a while.. but trying to force me to dish out money.. thats horrible.

-Brandon

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
how come i can never neg rep the spammers, it always still gives me the 24 hour message? how do you do it scar?

Reactions: mnitetrain

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
I beata firebird ina ES said:
how come i can never neg rep the spammers, it always still gives me the 24 hour message? how do you do it scar?

When you get the 24-hour limit, wait 24 hours. :p
When you negative rep spammers and max out for a day, you should be able to rep someone without that "You must spread rep around..." that you repped just recently.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Astrogiblet said:
Gives out negative rep with a comment of "Please Donate To See Who Gave This To You"???

WTF?

-Brandon

You give 7k points a hit?! Damn!
I think this should be hijacked into a rep thread, temporarily until Astro can give real numbers. :p

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
C'mon man, aren't you going to give into the peer pressure? You're not cool at all if you don't do it! Come on!!! It's only 30 bucks! I can't believe you're not going to do it. Look at us, man! Come on, try it!!! Just this one time! You know you want to!!!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
IntrepidBus IV said:
C'mon man, aren't you going to give into the peer pressure? You're not cool at all if you don't do it! Come on!!! It's only 30 bucks! I can't believe you're not going to do it. Look at us, man! Come on, try it!!! Just this one time! You know you want to!!!
LOL
I agree, all the cool people do it. :p

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
hell i donated for my Platinum Membership then i gave $13.00 just cause i like the site.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.