DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me,

It's Marlin, do I really need to explain why?

Well I will :) I think he races hard, he races clean, and he is giving the Dodge name much respect and giving GM and Ford something to worry about.

Tony Stewart is also one of my favorite drivers. And no, it's not just cause he spun Gordan in the pits, although that was pretty funny. Tony is a balls to the walls racer. He fears no one on the track. He's not worried about teammates or sponcers or camera time. He is consumed with that checkered flag and you got to resepct him for that.

So who's your favorite and why?

Buschman

[ July 29, 2001: Message edited by: Buschman ]

·
Registered
63 Posts
to tell you the truth i don't have a favorite driver. but i like the way Sterlin Marlin drives. but the thing i would really like to see is a win for the dodge intrepid cars. let's see a win, from who ever is driving a dodge car. :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
I go for all the Mopar drivers but I picked 2 young drivers and I'm going to stick with them as long as they drive the Intrepids. My first choice would be Dave Blainey and second is Casey Atwood. They both have rich histories of winning and I believe they will be big contendors after this rookie year. Look for Casey's car in September (The Dew Crew Car).

·
Registered
77 Posts
We have a #22 CAT/Ward Burton license plate frame on our daily drivin' trep....I would like to see Ward get the first Dodge win.

·
980 Posts
This may sound strange but I root for all the Dodges but favorite driver is Ricky Rudd.I have been a fan of his for years.By the way hope to post pics of 2001 ms we just got last weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts