DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

the space circled above is annoying the **** outta me so i decided to do something with it. . . i jus need some ideas of what i can do wit it - i was thinkin maybe if i get a dvd player i can shove it in there. . . but iunno if im gonna go that route - any way to shove a police detectard in there? or do they really have to be on the windshield to get signal?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
thats were i had my cd player for a whiule when i had a indash tv

ALi

·
Premium Member
16,747 Posts
I hear ya. I've thought that if someone made some nice rectangular digital gages (oil pressure, volts, etc.) that that would be the perfect place for them.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
04IntrepidSXT said:
Put your wallet and spare change in there - duhhh
lol
seee, thats the best mod their, sometimes could cost ZERO money, some times cost alot, depend's on how far from payday it is lol

ALi

·
Premium Member
16,747 Posts
300Michael said:
...I have seen guages there too (look good).
Can you point me to any products that fit, or any photos?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i put a reply in R0meo021 thread in the buy sell fourm to see how much he wants for the custom cubby space switch panel he has but no answer yet.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I think he is looking for even exchange with your stock cubby

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
peva said:
Can you point me to any products that fit, or any photos?

I forget if these fit or not, but perhaps Dakota Digital guages.

http://www.dakotadigital.com/

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out. All you gotta do is measure the cubby space and look at the downloadable PDFs that Dakota Digital has. I just don't feel like going out and measuring the cubby space. :)

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
veks039 said:
bro all you need is a EQ
Not if its built into your HU. The only way I'll ever have an EQ is if it can do every channel separately ( or every pair at least).

·
Premium Member
16,747 Posts
Warlord187 said:
I forget if these fit or not, but perhaps Dakota Digital guages.

http://www.dakotadigital.com/

Shouldn't be too hard to figure out. All you gotta do is measure the cubby space and look at the downloadable PDFs that Dakota Digital has. I just don't feel like going out and measuring the cubby space. :)
Thanks Warlord - I'll check that out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts