DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna preface this thread with a huge thanks to Ralph, aka Mickey88. Without his work to get this street closed and him bringing all of his equipment, this would not have been possible. For the last few years at Carlisle he has been our photographer, and he definitely deserves a big thanks from all of us who benefit from it.

The first two are my car, and the last two are the 3 cleanest M's in the northeast.

These are all the winners of the 300M club's awards. I'm 1st right of center. Bobby's is 1st left of center.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
OK... now for the idiot question.

Where exactly is that? Ive been to several Carlisles but I have never seen that building???

EXCELLENT shots, by the way. Very cool.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's the PA capitol building. Ralph got the capitol police to shut it down for us.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Great shots! Too bad I wasn't in PA at the time, that would have been kick butt (although I would have arrived in a rental car, probably a Kia or something). Too bad there's someone taking a pic in the last shot... maybe someone can edit him out?

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
These are all the winners of the 300M club's awards. I'm 1st right of center. Bobby's is 1st left of center.

My car is on the far right of the photo.

Here are photos of my car..

Same image with light balanced differently..

Ralph does an amazing job!!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Might as well post this too then :tongue: Thanks Ralph for doing this!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts