DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I'm finally getting around to the Carlisle thing... i must be the last one to do this so i have some questions. I did look in the other threads but didn't find this info:

1. Seeing as how you can't register online anymore, does anyone know how much it is to register at the gate?

2. I seem to recall reading alternative hotel information but I may be dreaming. Are there any other hotels in the area in case the Best Western is booked?

Looking forward to seeing the Carlise Crew again. :D

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Angela.......wanna meet up somewhere and drive together? When you planning on heading to Carlisle? You might as well crash in one of the rooms that someone has already booked (that's what I plan on doing).

Nice to see you online again, been a while since I've seen one of your posts! :dance2:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi fellas!

OK well it's all good. I have a hotel room reserved, in the same hotel even. Not sure how that happened. And I guess I'll register at the fairgrounds on Saturday morning.

My plan is to drive down all day Friday, and arrive sometime mid- to late-Friday night. So, sadly, I'm gonna miss all the Friday happenings.

Can't wait to see you all there.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
If you decide to leave early enough Friday morning, I'll drive with you :)

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Woo Hoo!!! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
If you go there mid-to-late Friday afternoon we might roll in at the same time haha.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Angela,

You will NOT believe me when you see me!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Why is this true? I'll believe it since I have no idea what anyone looks like except Kenny and Bruce... and maybe Crombie, but he ain't comin' anyways.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don:

Will it be like last year where I looked at you but didn't see you? lol

Padredestino:

If it IS indeed true, I will post some "before" and "after" pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts