Near Future Mods Include:
Wheels hopefully by The Carlisle show
Dropp Springs or clamps
Champion gold plugs
completion of CAI

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
A few things I it could use. Some kind of leather treatment wipes, armorall on the fenderwells, and a little armorall under the hood on the plastic parts.

Other than that, looks awesome!

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Yup, and I think your rear driver's side rims needs some cleaning or something. :)

Very beautiful first gen though. :) My first gen is getting a through cleaning again tommoirrow, and I'm detailing my engine. woohoo :)

Oh and GTTW, how tall are you?

If i sat that close to my steering wheel, I'd honestly get crushed or something. :) (being 6'3 and all)

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, i prolly should have notied that it was not that thoroughly cleaned today when i took the pictures. The rims and tires arent that much of a concern of mine anymore because they are being replaced so soon. Yes, it could definately use a good coat of armorall on a lot of parts. Ehh... its not quite summer yet, so shes still a work in progress

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damnitt!!! im short!!! (goes off and cries in the corner.)

but no, im like 5'5 and the seat isnt all that close, just a weird angle for the picture i guess. BTW EDF... which picture do you see my rear drivers side rim?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Love the leather. Ive gotta upgrade my wonderful cloth seats. Nice pics!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I don't know what it is Gaze; there are some first gens out there that I just love to look at. Yours and EDF's are my top two.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks a lot man... that means a lot coming from a guy like you with some knowledge and experience around here.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
Thanks a lot man... that means a lot coming from a guy like you with some knowledge and experience around here.
No need to thank me.... what you have done to your Trep speaks for itself ... Once again .. NICE WORK!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its pinstriping, i figured id stick with the blue theme and get rid of the silver striping that was there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts