DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
i remember this car! L-O-V-E love it. esspecially the wheels!

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Wow, this car is smokin! I love the Bullit rims and the Grand Sport stripes. Where did you get that lip on the front bumper? And where can I get one, I was actually just wondering how to make one about an hour ago.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That looks awesome man! Love the red against the black. I also like the flame on the headlights...real creative and subtle.
i remember this car! L-O-V-E love it. esspecially the wheels!
Very nice car, I like the new subtle touches like the Dodge "dashes" on the side.
Thanks!:D

Wow, this car is smokin! I love the Bullit rims and the Grand Sport stripes. Where did you get that lip on the front bumper? And where can I get one, I was actually just wondering how to make one about an hour ago.
It's actually just garage door seal from Lowes for like $15. I just 3M taped it on and put some screws like every 5 inches or so. I always wanted something on the front and this worked perfect for me! :D

·
Registered
519 Posts
I like this. A lot.

Odd seeing GS stripes on something that isn't a GM. lol

The Bullit Mustang wheels look tits on there. And you have the Home Depot front lip mod. lol It's actually a very common mod with Import and Euro guys who want a subtle and cheap lip.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like this. A lot.

Odd seeing GS stripes on something that isn't a GM. lol

The Bullit Mustang wheels look tits on there. And you have the Home Depot front lip mod. lol It's actually a very common mod with Import and Euro guys who want a subtle and cheap lip.
Yup! You're right!

I like the black with red Dodge stripes. The look kind of like the 1971 GTX stripes only slanted.
Nice look....
Still looks good.
honestly one of the nicest treps ive seen!!!
Thanks!

Very nice job, maybe some 5% tint all around ?
5% would not cut it around here! Would be :drool: though!

It has definitely came a long way in 2 years!

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts